Venerable Nigerian Afrobeat legend Orlando Julius has embarked on a September U.S. tour. Along the way, O.J. will make a stop at Le Poisson Rouge on Sept. 25, with Brooklyn Afrobeat band Underground System as the opening act. Tickets are now on sale, but to celebrate Orlando’s stop in NYC, we are partnering with Le Poisson Rouge to give away something special.
Simply email us at email@example.com with the subject “Orlando Julius” and your name in the body of the email, and you will be entered to win a pair of free tickets to the show at Le Poisson Rouge, and one complimentary School of Fish LPR membership for a year (a $50 value!).
Below are the perks of a School of Fish LPR membership.
- Free admission for yourself to LPR member shows (all member shows are viewable here). Just show your member card at the door. We have, on average, about 10 member shows every month.
- Monthly member emails with ticket giveaways and other exclusive offers. (Every month we give away one pair of tickets to every show at LPR.)
- 20% discount on Party Packages
- Daily Loyalty Benefits (listed below) for all purchases at the LPR bar.
- A “members table” is reserved for the use of members and their guests before all seated events. The reservation lasts until 15 minutes before the show begins. Seated tickets are not necessary to use the members table.
- Ticket pre-sales.
- Access to member-exclusive events, and advance options on hard to get tickets
Good luck everyone! In the meantime, let’s groove to a righteous Orlando Julius video.